File Transfer...
june 2012
Med's Request
sept 2012
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2012---second request med don: 07/01/2013
Interview........
wave off
I have applied for Skilled class immigration on 03/03/2008. My file is still in process. I was in pakistan when i applied my applicaiton. but now i am in UK. My file is in CIC london office. they requested the update application forms, any new information, change of employment etc. they give me 45 days time to replay. otherwise they will close my file. I need ask you question that can i request them for time extention as my documets will take more time to complete.
second thing, it is third time they requested update application forms. I am surprised that they request the filled application forms again and again but they did not take decision. Please advice me that how long time they will take to decision. i am worried that may be they reject my file. i have paid all application fee till 2008. Note according to new criteria in 28th feb 2008. i fullfil all the requiremets for immigration and my points were 72, more then passing marks.

importatn thing, i submited two time IELTS Acadamic with 6 bands. is acadamic is acceptable or i provide them General test result.

please advice me.

Nawaz