App. Filed.......
15-03-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Request
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
16-05-2018
Yesterday I contacted two different lawyers and heard two different opinions on my situation.

First one was very optimistic - the main goal is to get PR. Then in 2-3 years nobody denies my right to apply through family sponsorship.

However, second one was adamant. If in my application I lign out my spouse as non-accompanying, it means that she will never be able to apply for PR.
How about that? :eek:

I think, that is nonsence! I never lied in my application, and sincerely told the truth. Secondly, for decent permanent resident (and possible citizen) not to let reunite with his spouse and children? That sounds stupid and unreasonable

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thats why its safer together, because many people had hard situations with spousal sponsosorship, its a risk... I dont think she will never be able to apply though but its harder way..

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wookiee said:
Yesterday I contacted two different lawyers and heard two different opinions on my situation.

First one was very optimistic - the main goal is to get PR. Then in 2-3 years nobody denies my right to apply through family sponsorship.

However, second one was adamant. If in my application I lign out my spouse as non-accompanying, it means that she will never be able to apply for PR.
How about that? :eek:

I think, that is nonsence! I never lied in my application, and sincerely told the truth. Secondly, for decent permanent resident (and possible citizen) not to let reunite with his spouse and children? That sounds stupid and unreasonable
Yes the second guy is stupid.. dont visit him again.. offcourse u can apply for your wife and kid later on irrespective of anything else.. it will take abt a year to bring your wife to canada later on..
best you can mention your wife has no intention of coming for next few years as you just got a kid and there is greater family support for upbringing the child which will not be there in canada..

protoebin

May 3, 2017
AOR Received.
04-09-2017
Hello all!

Asking for the advice, please. My family includes my wife and child of 1 month. EE profile is submitted as following: me - the principal applicant, my wife and child - non accompanying.
I've recently got ITA and started to arrange my docs. But suddenly heard an idea, that trying to immigrate without my wife would be a mispresentation (by achieving higher CRS than with my wife accompanying), and in 1-2 years trying to apply through Family sponsorship would result in a failure.

Is there anybody who is having or has overcome such issue?
Thx
Hello wookiee,
I had as well opted for non accompaniying spouse, and got ITA last week. Now i came to know about the problems that may arouse when you are married, but not taking family with you.

May i know how you proceeded with your application. Can it be any problem??