+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada

May 24, 2024
I'm desperately looking for an opportunity to visit Canada and further my studies or work on a contract for a particular given time. as an experience traveler in the past few years so i could further my education career as a nurse. I'm more than willing to work as a care giver or nursing assistant in any facility or home needing such services(medical and home care services) with roughly 3 years experience in the field as a care giver nurse, covid 19 vaccination nurse and medical field hospital nurse plus a 9 months intensive care unit experience in Asia. I'm willing to relocate to Canada to further my studies for better experience and opportunities and will be glad to get any form of advice, support or assistant from the individuals in this forum. Tried applying for a tourist/ visit visa to Canada December 18th 2023 but no response after biometric check and visa application submission to the Canadian embassy here in my country Cameroon so i need help in any means.

May 24, 2024
I'm desperately looking for an opportunity to visit Canada and further my studies or work on a contract for a particular given time. as an experience traveler in the past few years so i could further my education career as a nurse. I'm more than willing to work as a care giver or nursing assistant in any facility or home needing such services(medical and home care services) with roughly 3 years experience in the field as a care giver nurse, covid 19 vaccination nurse and medical field hospital nurse plus a 9 months intensive care unit experience in Asia. I'm willing to relocate to Canada to further my studies for better experience and opportunities and will be glad to get any form of advice, support or assistant from the individuals in this forum. Tried applying for a tourist/ visit visa to Canada December 18th 2023 but no response after biometric check and visa application submission to the Canadian embassy here in my country Cameroon so i need help in any means.
my Email is nelsonarrey2@gmail.com and my whatsapp number is +237620222704

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Go on the IRCC site and do some research. If you are coming to visit then cannot work or study. You are visiting. Processing is over a year.

If you want to study, then gain admission to school, pay tuition and apply for a study permit showing minimum $21k.

Caregiver - need a job offer and research Home Care Worker Pilot Program

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Why Canada? Go to France instead