+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada | WES Evaluation | Transcript Request [(JNTU - HYD) B.Pharm]

Oct 10, 2019
Hello,

I'm applying for the Canadian PR-ship program and I've been gathering all the required documents or doing what is required for the process.

I'm stuck at 1 of the steps of PR-ship which obtaining transcripts for ECA (evaluation) through WES.
I was informed of the new changes from WES in obtaining transcripts from Indian Universities.

My details:
For: Bachelors in Pharmacy
Batch - 2008-2012
College - Bharath Institute of Technology - Pharmacy

I'm from the 2009 - 2012 batch and I did apply for transcripts through JNTU online services https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/transService.html
I received the transcripts - however, I did not receive my Marks Memo for the First Year instead, I received the marks memo of a supplementary exam for a subject that belonged to the first year syllabus.
I received the transcripts for all other semesters except the above in an envelope having the examiners signature on the flap.

I'm not sure what to do in this situation -
Do I take a photocopy of my First-year B-pharm transcript to the college have the principal/examiner sign and then take it to the university to have a rubber stamp of the JNTU seal and then send it?
OR
Do I take a photocopy of all the transcripts go to the college and have all the transcripts signed/stamped by the examiner/principal of the college and then take it to the JNTU University have them stamp on those transcripts and send it to WES evaluation?

Also, how do I go about utilizing the Academic Record Request Form of WES Evaluation
- Do I first have my college (Bharath Institute) fill and sign on the form and then take along with college-signed-stamped B-pharm transcripts to JNTU and have JNTU officials fill out in another copy of the Academic Record Request Form of WES Evaluation and have them sign/stamp on those photocopy transcripts (that has the college stamp & signatures) and send it to WES Canada?

Please advise

I really appreciate your time and advice. Any guidance is helpful.

Thank you

Kind regards,
Shailesh