+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration to Canada via PNP

May 31, 2020
Hello World!!

I am planning to migrate to Canada under skilled worker category from India (NOC 2173). Recently i have submitted my Express Entry profile on IRCC website and under that i have selected ALL province while populating the online immigration form.

Now my question is, for the PNP program do I need to apply separately to all the 11 province or it is linked with IRCC profile itself? Furthermore if I need to apply separately to the province which all province requires a separate profile on their website?

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Hello World!!

I am planning to migrate to Canada under skilled worker category from India (NOC 2173). Recently i have submitted my Express Entry profile on IRCC website and under that i have selected ALL province while populating the online immigration form.

Now my question is, for the PNP program do I need to apply separately to all the 11 province or it is linked with IRCC profile itself? Furthermore if I need to apply separately to the province which all province requires a separate profile on their website?
Express entry profile with ALL option should work for any PNP. Every PNP has its own process. For e.g SINP, PEI requires you to submit your EOI(expression of interest) to apply that province. Before you apply for any PNP make sure your noc is in demand(check their latest draws, cutoff score). Due to this pandemic situation, PNPs inviting their inland folks or with canadian experience. All the best !!!