+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMMIGRATION/ STUDY PERMIT CANADA

zoeee01

Jun 4, 2020
Hi, i will be applying to Canada for Masters soon,
I am working in a pre-school as a teacher, i started work in january 2020, but i was only being paid in cash by the accountant of the school, meaning they are not paying salaries by bank transfer for now. Then corona started, and we shifted to e-learning and salaries were also 50% cut down.

I will be applying in November for my Masters,
when the time comes to submit everything to the immigration how will they evaluate my situation? i mean it is pretty messed up.
Will they still consider me? or reject me because i cant show them the bank statemment of last 6 months or last four months?(and also i was being paid low)
Please guide me.

Thank you!

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, i will be applying to Canada for Masters soon,
I am working in a pre-school as a teacher, i started work in january 2020, but i was only being paid in cash by the accountant of the school, meaning they are not paying salaries by bank transfer for now. Then corona started, and we shifted to e-learning and salaries were also 50% cut down.

I will be applying in November for my Masters,
when the time comes to submit everything to the immigration how will they evaluate my situation? i mean it is pretty messed up.
Will they still consider me? or reject me because i cant show them the bank statemment of last 6 months or last four months?(and also i was being paid low)
Please guide me.

Thank you!
Is this for your study permit application? All you need to show them is that you have the money to pay for your course plus you can cover living expenses. In terms of the scenario you described, you can explain that in the SOP. Main thing is that you have the money.