+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration rules changes

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear all,
I came to know that Immigration rules of canada are going to be changed & will be implemented from the June-2011 & these are the chages related to age, experience english proficiency & french proficiency related changes. I m plannig to apply under manitoba PNP. My question does these changes will also applicable to those applying for manitoba PNP ????????? or will be limited to federal iommigration only. My bad luck is I have applied for Police clearannce certi & as per police officer it wil take still 1-1.5 month to check their records. Pls respond my query that the change in rules from june will be applicable to manotoba applicants??? I will be heartly thankful by the response of my seniors & experience personnels who have knowledge about this concern. U can understand that my frustrated situation. Pls reply me...........................................

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kumar5 said:
Dear all,
I came to know that Immigration rules of canada are going to be changed & will be implemented from the June-2011 & these are the chages related to age, experience english proficiency & french proficiency related changes. I m plannig to apply under manitoba PNP. My question does these changes will also applicable to those applying for manitoba PNP ????????? or will be limited to federal iommigration only. My bad luck is I have applied for Police clearannce certi & as per police officer it wil take still 1-1.5 month to check their records. Pls respond my query that the change in rules from june will be applicable to manotoba applicants??? I will be heartly thankful by the response of my seniors & experience personnels who have knowledge about this concern. U can understand that my frustrated situation. Pls reply me...........................................
NO Federal Process different from MPNP. don't worry and apply for MPNP

kumoj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-01-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
08-09-2011
Med's Done....
15-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully September 2011 by his Grace
ssaansari said:
NO Federal Process different from MPNP. don't worry and apply for MPNP
No cause for alarm my brother Federal rules are totally different from MPNP.

Cheers