+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration officers refusal notes

elpisco514

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hello, last month my partner got refused her temporary entry to Canada, I requested the officer's notes on the refusal through the act of access to information and I would like you guys to review the notes and suggest me what we could add to her new application.

Here's the notes :

Reviewed file and FOSS. PA seeking TRV to visit conjugal partner in Cda. Limited evidence of relationship on file. PA is in process of getting previous marriage annulled. Has 1 dep in PHL. E-cert noted however no info re income or other documentation to support employment. No evidence of own funds, property or assets. No prior international travel. Despite host's willingness to cover costs, PA has not demonstrated suff ties to home country to compel departure. On balance, not satisfied PA is suff established that PA would have an incentive to depart Cda. App refused.

thanks guys, have a nice day

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Your partner must demonstrate her ties to the Philippines:
1. Additional documents for her employment. For example, a letter from her employer stating she will have her job when she returns + 4-6 months pay stubs + tax returns + 4-6 months bank statements + a date-specific work commitment to return to.

2. Prove she can afford her visit.

3. Does she have a child or a parent who is dependent on her? If the dependent is a child then is s/he financially dependent on her? Does s/he attend school?

4. Does she own any property or land? Does she have a lease agreement?

5. Can she prove she must return for her annulment case by a specific date?

6. Does she have any financial investments such as bank term deposits, shares, etc?

Cheers