+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration officer done wrong

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It's really a shame this happens in Canada. They have no idea how many lives they play with because of their sheer lack of interest to just do their job properly.
welcome to Canada, the third world country in disguise.
Once they become transparent they will lose people who are trying to move there, firstly there is no population to help their economy in the future, so hiding their future plans is the only option they have, literally wasting many youth's life and damaging family lives.

siddkshk

Jan 20, 2022
This is Siddhant Kaushik, I came to Canada on 7th July 2021 on a student visa (date of issue 15th March 2021 and date of expiry 31st December 2021).

At the time of immigration, the officer told me that At the time of my entry My visa is valid for less than 6 months. Hence I cannot work here in Canada. Even he printed "THIS PERMIT DO NOT AUTHORIZE THE HOLDER TO ENGAGE IN OFF-CAMPUS EMPLOYMENT IN CANADA" on my study permit (for more information please check the attached study permit).

But many of my friends came here after me with the same expiry date and no one faced this issue. That means the immigration officer conveyed wrong information to me, due to that I am suffering every single day of my life here in Canada. I cannot work here means I cannot arrange my fees for further studies. Moreover, it's the mental pressure I am experiencing every day. I am so depressed that I spent my whole time in Canada crying.

Moreover, My college ask me to go for a study permit amendment and I did the same but no reply on that as well even I mailed the original study permit with form imm1436e to Ottawa. I didn't get a reply or a new study permit with the correct information printed on that. That is the second time I got depressed.

So, at last, I applied for a study permit extension on 4th October 2021 and didn't get approval yet. Even though it shows a processing time of 59 days and my application is still in process for more than 120 days. I know many people who applied after me and got their approval, again I am the only one who is suffering. This is the third time something went wrong and make it hell for me to live here in Canada. I have filled out numerous web forms, but no one is listening. Even in Global Case Management System Information Request my file is showing approved but it's not reflecting on GC key portal.

I came here because I thought I will study here peacefully and get an education from one of the best countries but now I can say the system is the worst at the same time (at least for me).

Please suggest me something

Thanks
Siddhant Kaushik
siddkshk@gmail.com
I requested my area Member of Parliament and his assistance helped me a lot.
She ask me to fill out one form and she forwarded it to IRCC.
My application got approved in 20 days.

Navjot Mann

Jan 19, 2023
I requested my area Member of Parliament and his assistance helped me a lot.
She ask me to fill out one form and she forwarded it to IRCC.
My application got approved in 20 days.
Can you please tell me how to contact them
I am in same situation and waiting from long time
Please reply

angelicachua

Jan 19, 2023
the ircc gave me 4months of working permit but it’s supposed to be 3 yrs. Instead of 2025 they made a mistake and put 2023. And the gender of my working permit is wrong as well. What can i do to fix it?

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
the ircc gave me 4months of working permit but it’s supposed to be 3 yrs. Instead of 2025 they made a mistake and put 2023. And the gender of my working permit is wrong as well. What can i do to fix it?
I am not sure but go to the nearest service Canada and ask them

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
I am not sure but go to the nearest service Canada and ask them
Why service canada?? Shouldn't it be ircc?