+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Office requested for the processing of my application

Samer El Jizi

Jul 12, 2010
Just would like to know which Immigration office requested for processing my application should be mentioned in the Generic Application Form IMM 0008 Question # 4 ,if I live away from country of nationality Lebanon and I've been living for more than 7 years in Qatar . Any idea which immigration office should be mentioned.

Also , would like to know that if one of my job handled doesn't have an employment letter , will this affect the application if mentioned

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Samer El Jizi said:
Just would like to know which Immigration office requested for processing my application should be mentioned in the Generic Application Form IMM 0008 Question # 4 ,if I live away from country of nationality Lebanon and I've been living for more than 7 years in Qatar . Any idea which immigration office should be mentioned.

Also , would like to know that if one of my job handled doesn't have an employment letter , will this affect the application if mentioned
1. Assuming you were admitted to Qatar for at least a year, then you can select London if it is an FSW application.
2. You won't get experience credit for missing experience letters.

Samer El Jizi

Jul 12, 2010
Thanks PMM for the clarification. Just to clarify more regarding point # 2 , I will be applying under primary occupation Marketing & Advertising , NOC 1123, however the missing employment letter is for the 1st job occupied as an accountant 7 yrs back . Does this affect my application.