+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration office Handing My File???

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hi Friends,

In order to obtain PCC from Riyadh, they requested my immigration office handling the file.

I have some unique situation.

1. I will be in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia only up to Mid September.

2. After that, I will go to my home country, Sri Lanka.

So, I received ITA at the last draw and expect to complete the documentation max by 10th July. In case, the process becomes faster, I might get all done while I am in Saudi Arabia. That means by mid-September (2 months to go after ITA submission)

In case, it is delayed at the time my PR finalize, I will be in Sri Lanka.

So, what is your advice on my immigration office? Should it be Saudi or Sri Lanka??????

Thank you in advance

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Friends,

In order to obtain PCC from Riyadh, they requested my immigration office handling the file.

So, I received ITA at the last draw and expect to complete the documentation max by 10th July. In case, the process becomes faster, I might get all done while I am in Saudi Arabia. That means by mid-September (2 months to go after ITA submission)

So, what is your advice on my immigration office? Should it be Saudi or Sri Lanka??????

Thank you in advance
You cannot determine this info until you have submitted your application and it has been in process for atleast cpl of months, it can be Riyadh VO, Abu Dhabi VO, it could also be London VO it really depends on the distribution...

See this thread if you require some help https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-obtain-saudi-arabia-police-clearance-certificate.545279/

Reactions: rajesh1986

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi Friends,

Thank you in advance
You will not know your VO, until it is assigned. I applied from Singapore and my VO was CPC Ottawa.

Reactions: rajesh1986

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
You cannot determine this info until you have submitted your application and it has been in process for atleast cpl of months, it can be Riyadh VO, Abu Dhabi VO, it could also be London VO it really depends on the distribution...

See this thread if you require some help https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/procedure-to-obtain-saudi-arabia-police-clearance-certificate.545279/
Great help you did. Thanks lot. As soon as I saw this post yesterday, I took actions and today I got done both embassy letter and MOF by applying exact same process highlighted in the thread.

Only thing I will miss, my PCC would not address to Canada Embassy?? Will it be an issue??

Anyway, thanks .

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Great help you did. Thanks lot. As soon as I saw this post yesterday, I took actions and today I got done both embassy letter and MOF by applying exact same process highlighted in the thread.

Only thing I will miss, my PCC would not address to Canada Embassy?? Will it be an issue??

Anyway, thanks .
No problem Rajesh, Happy 2 help..

So what will it be addressing ? To whomsoever it may concern ?

rajesh1986

Star Member
Mar 3, 2018
No problem Rajesh, Happy 2 help..

So what will it be addressing ? To whomsoever it may concern ?

I don't know honestly. I just got the letter from embassy and it request to issue a letter to obtain visa. But does not specify to whcih country. If we want to address it to Canada Visa office, then we need a letter from Canada Embassy as well.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I don't know honestly. I just got the letter from embassy and it request to issue a letter to obtain visa. But does not specify to whcih country. If we want to address it to Canada Visa office, then we need a letter from Canada Embassy as well.
I would suggest you to right on the above thread and check with main poster @shahil29. He can guide you better.