+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration of a family (please reply)

s.a.khalid

Nov 4, 2009
Dear All,

My brother and his family is sponsored by Pakistanian Association of Vancouver in Canada. So he had an interview 6 months ago and he was told to get documents for medical check up soon, but he has not gotten it yet. My sister and her family had the same issue and they got had medical check up in 4 months.

Could anyone tell me please that how long it takes to do medical check up after interview for case which is sponsored by an association like pakistanian association in Vancouver?

Please reply since i am very worried my brother.

Thank you advance!
Samir Ahmed Khalid

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow an association can actually sponsor families from back home, sweet, please share what you did and how does one go about applying for that kind of sponsorship

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No No No, please answer my question first how do you go about getting an organization to sponsor your family?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
newtone said:
No No No, please answer my question first how do you go about getting an organization to sponsor your family?
This can be done through the refugee class. Not sure if this is the one OP is referring to.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

newtone said:
see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/sponsor/private.asp

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

s.a.khalid said:
Dear All,

My brother and his family is sponsored by Pakistanian Association of Vancouver in Canada. So he had an interview 6 months ago and he was told to get documents for medical check up soon, but he has not gotten it yet. My sister and her family had the same issue and they got had medical check up in 4 months.

Could anyone tell me please that how long it takes to do medical check up after interview for case which is sponsored by an association like pakistanian association in Vancouver?

Please reply since i am very worried my brother.

Thank you advance!
Samir Ahmed Khalid
He should submit a case specific email to the processing office, you didn't say which one, but the email address in on each overseas web site.