+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration note

gemini_63

Feb 4, 2012
sir this is the note by immigration officer which i signed after i send a to a coz my visa and my lmo is not match,,,, I hereby voluntarily withdraw my application to enter Canada and agree to leave Canada without delay. would you help me thank you..

gemini_63

Feb 4, 2012
Sorry for my question is not complete yet, the immigration officer wont allow me enter Canada because my visa and my Lmo is not the same he told me to re apply a new visa same with my lmo,Sir after he gave me all my documents he gave me a note and let me signed for it ,here is the note. ,''I am allowing you to withdraw your application to enter Canada and to leave Canada without delay. "I am in manila now sir is there any problem if i will show his note to canadian embassy? Will this affect for my re applying new visa using my LMO ?for me for what i understand is no harm right i ddnt refuse by the Canadian Imigration ,, Sir pls give me your answer,Thank you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gemini_63 said:
Sorry for my question is not complete yet, the immigration officer wont allow me enter Canada because my visa and my Lmo is not the same he told me to re apply a new visa same with my lmo,Sir after he gave me all my documents he gave me a note and let me signed for it ,here is the note. ,''I am allowing you to withdraw your application to enter Canada and to leave Canada without delay. "I am in manila now sir is there any problem if i will show his note to canadian embassy? Will this affect for my re applying new visa using my LMO ?for me for what i understand is no harm right i ddnt refuse by the Canadian Imigration ,, Sir pls give me your answer,Thank you.
Yes, you were refused admission. CBSA allowed you to withdraw, rather than issuing a removal order.

gemini_63

Feb 4, 2012
So now sir im in Manila if i will re apply visa with my new Lmo theres no problem even i show that note came from them?