+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration medicals retest

deeps

Aug 31, 2007
My husband and my immigration medicals were done on June26th and the reports sent on July 3rd. I received a request for re-test with a sealed envelope. the retest is only in my name. has anybody faced the same problem if so could you please help me understand I am on the verge of a breakdown...

Thanks

deeps

Aug 31, 2007
Also I had called the doctor a week after my medicals and asked if I had to be concerned about my results and I was told that everything was fine. I was told that if things were wrong the doctor would have contacted me. Is there any reason why I should be worried.

Piyali

Apr 27, 2006
which test do u have to repeat?

I have also sent my medicals and awaiting information from Ottawa office.My Doc reception too informed as the test resulta were ok.

Let me know!

Thanks and gud Luck!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Piyali said:
which test do u have to repeat?

I have also sent my medicals and awaiting information from Ottawa office.My Doc reception too informed as the test resulta were ok.

Let me know!

Thanks and gud Luck!
The OP won't know yet, s/he is supposed to take the sealed envelope to the DMP.

PMM

system

Sep 17, 2007
Medical retest time factor

I applied as a skilled worker...all files in NY. Me and my wife did the medical on Sept 5th. My wife has a major physical problem...but it doesn't hinder her movement. The doctor wrote 2 lines about the problem in the form but he put all "no" to all those questions of felony..medical prob etc..which is a good thing. He told me that he has to write those two lines as he has to..but as her problem is not contagious or disable her to move or work..he has put all "no" to those questions. all materials were sent to Ottawa medical branch a week ago.

Q: if this was experienced by anyone else in the forum, whether there was a further test requirement?
Q: how long does it take for Ottawa to process papers? will they send the results to NY and then NY will notify me? how long will that take?

Thanks

Bren

Jul 13, 2012
what happened.. was everything ok. just curious, I have a similar situation so I want to know .

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
that was a 5 years old post...lolz

Bren said:
what happened.. was everything ok. just curious, I have a similar situation so I want to know .