+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration fraud

weldfes

Sep 22, 2009
hi idid sponsorship my ex wife in 2000 and after 3 month she ran away because she want only canada ana she went to welfare and i did not know and in 2006 the welfare sent me letter saying i have to pay the money they gave her and i called them asking to talk about it they said no you neet a letter from my ex wife then they can talk to me and i called many times the samthing and in 2007 i got merre other girl ana now i can sponsor my presint wife and i don't have money to pay then they asking 35,000 dollars ana i can't have the money from now until 10 years from now so please any one knows any way i can help my self not to pay the money and if you know where i can go to got help i live in toronto thank you

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, you have to pay the money. That is part of the sponsorship agreement you signed. :(

weldfes

Sep 22, 2009
HY MEN YOU SAID I HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY IF I HAVE THE MONEY I SHOULD NOT BE IN HERE. IHAVE NO MONEY WHEN SHE WENT TO THE WELFARE WHY NO ONE CONTACTED ME SO I COULD PAY IT EVRY MONTH IF ANY ONE CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE DON'T SAY NOTHING PLEASE

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

weldfes said:
HY MEN YOU SAID I HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY IF I HAVE THE MONEY I SHOULD NOT BE IN HERE. IHAVE NO MONEY WHEN SHE WENT TO THE WELFARE WHY NO ONE CONTACTED ME SO I COULD PAY IT EVRY MONTH IF ANY ONE CAN'T HELP ME PLEASE DON'T SAY NOTHING PLEASE
Nobody can help you, you either pay the money, or you are ineligible to sponsor.

PMM

msgomez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Canada
weldfes said:
In other words if no one tells you what you want to hear, than they should keep their comments to themselves.

Heed the information that was given to you here... you are obliged to pay the government this money back, whether you like it or not.

colsy

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Weldfes, unfortunately as bad as the situation may sound no one here has a magic wand.

I suggest you get get professional advice.