+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Fraud please help

mandingo15

Feb 9, 2009
I’m in need of urgent advice,
I married a Mature Lady of fifty from Jamaica on the 1 September 2006, one day after the wedding on 2nd September she went back to Jamaica Via New York Where she spent four day<s with her Sister,
On her return back in Jamaica we had very little correspondence and she seem to be troubled when I mentioned her fast exit, as I was in love with this woman I was blind to her intentions even though her actions indicated that she was not legit I took the chance that I was totally wrong,
As I was a temporary Foreign worker with the Provincial Nominee program I then started the process to apply for the landed immigrant status which I included her and her two children, after two and half Months she came back at the end of October and stayed until the 5th January 2008. She then went back via 5 days in New York, and stayed in Jamaica For 11 Months, as she received news that the paper were ready and she had to be at a border for the final processing she came with children on the 11 Dec 2008 after spending Christmas and New year and getting her SIN number medical and Jobs, she moved out without telling me, I came from work on the 5th Feb to find the she had took all her belongings and the children and moved out. It seems to me as if this was carefully planned, in order to get the landed immigrant status, I know she I still here in Calgary, but where exact I have no clue, because she is still working at the same place and her daughter too, am I responsible for her even though I did not physically sponsor her ? I feel so used , I even gave up my Two bedroom apartment an rented a house, bought a second car along with new furniture so that she and the children would be comfortable,
Can I report her to immigration? If so where and which office do I contact? Do you have a phone number?

GK

Dec 18, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2008
Passport Req..
20-07-2008
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2008
LANDED..........
01-10-2008
Report what? For breaking you hart...? She hasn't broken any laws.

mandingo15

Feb 9, 2009
Well GK My heart is not broken, better now than later,
and for me she is not legal, i am a little hurt, because i was so stupid that even though i saw it coming, i still completed the application, i only want this sort of thing to stop, because it spoils it for people who are legit and keeps getting turned down for stupid reasons by Immigration,
they should be deported, to teach others a lesson to do things the right way, it worked for me why should it not work for others,