+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration for disabled person

zubair1984

Sep 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I need suggestion/advice.

Introduction:
I am a professional with 5+ years of working experience as a Software Engineer. I've worked at Microsoft and Amazon as well. I want to apply for Canada immigration on express entry program.

I've a disability and use wheelchair to move around but i'm absolutely active and do my day to day activities on my own. Can anyone suggest if my disability would stop me from getting an immigration.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's hard to say - it's quite possible there may be challenges. When CIC reviews your application, they will assess how much they believe you will cost the health care system (e.g. doctors, medical tests) and the social care system (e.g. therapists, etc.) on an annual basis. If they believe these costs will amount to $6,500 or more per year, CIC will tell you they plan to refuse your application and will then give you a chance to argue that the annual costs of your care will fall under $6,500.

zubair1984

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the response. Should I apply?? and I'm pretty sure that health care cost wouldn't cost that much because I already live in USA and it doesn't cost much here.

Nazim Ali

Aug 19, 2017
Hi
I need suggestions and advice to get visa or for immigration on the base of my disability.
I hope that you will be fine. I am disable on one leg .I am from Pakistan and in Pakistan here is no value of disable person now I am want the visa or immigration to go to Canada. Have for me any way or chonce to immigrants to Canada.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi
I need suggestions and advice to get visa or for immigration on the base of my disability.
I hope that you will be fine. I am disable on one leg .I am from Pakistan and in Pakistan here is no value of disable person now I am want the visa or immigration to go to Canada. Have for me any way or chonce to immigrants to Canada.
Please go through the EE requirements -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

Canada does not discriminate against disabled people. Good luck.

Nazim Ali

Aug 19, 2017
My qualification is master degree and I am 23 year old. I am belong to a poor family. In Pakistan here is no value of disabled people. I am want to spend good life. Please you give me suggestions about immigration to Canada. I hope that you will be give me a good guidance and advice for it thank you.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
My qualification is master degree and I am 23 year old. I am belong to a poor family. In Pakistan here is no value of disabled people. I am want to spend good life. Please you give me suggestions about immigration to Canada. I hope that you will be give me a good guidance and advice for it thank you.
As I said, please goto the above link I posted earlier. This way you know if your eligible to Immigrate to Canada through the Express Entry Process.

Please note you would need to show "Proof of Funds"(Your money) to the Canadian Government once you get ITA(Invitation to Apply).
The amount to show for single applicant is Pakistan Rupees 10,43,370/-.

Good luck.

Nazim Ali

Aug 19, 2017
Ok sir Thank you but I don't know how I am apply for it and how I am submit my application. Please sir your help me or give me your contact.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Sorry I am not a Immigration consultant. Please visit a Immigration Consultancy to process your PR.

Please note about the 10 Lakh Pakistan Rupees as well. This is very important for the process to proceed.

Good luck.

Nazim Ali

Aug 19, 2017
Respect sir. If you have contact with immigration consultancy then please you give me the contact of them I shall be very think full for it.

Vrskumar

Apr 7, 2018
Hi..
I need a help/ advice/suggestion
-Am a mechanical engineer with 8 years experience in inventory control technics in a government power Sector in India.
-I have 6.5 in IELTS .
-Am 32 year old now .
- I have first class (more then 60%) in my bachelor's in mechanical engineering.
- and am a disabled. Having a disability of around 50 percentage ( right leg) I wear callipers on my right leg. ( Correct term is post polio with cerebral palsy).
- I can fund for myself for PR. but worrying of my application getting rejected.
Could you please help me out with good suggestions..

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi..
I need a help/ advice/suggestion
-Am a mechanical engineer with 8 years experience in inventory control technics in a government power Sector in India.
-I have 6.5 in IELTS .
-Am 32 year old now .
- I have first class (more then 60%) in my bachelor's in mechanical engineering.
- and am a disabled. Having a disability of around 50 percentage ( right leg) I wear callipers on my right leg. ( Correct term is post polio with cerebral palsy).
- I can fund for myself for PR. but worrying of my application getting rejected.
Could you please help me out with good suggestions..
I would suggest to please go ahead with your PR Application. They do not discriminate people in any manner. Good luck.

Dec 8, 2018
Hello
I am Sukhwinder Singh, 38 years old, married with two kids less than 13 years. I had worked in postal department of India as computer operator for 13 years and left the job in december 2015 due to some reason. I am physically handicapped of right leg with 55% disability, but able to walk & drive any vehicle without any support. I am graduate with Bachelors in Science. My typing speed in english is 60 words per minute. I have good knowledge of English and computers. Now I want to permanently work and settle in Canada. Please suggest me am I eligible to apply for Canadian PR and how?