+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigration enquiry

Ghada hamad

Jan 19, 2020
To the respective person ..

my name is ghada hamad , i have a Palestine nationality but I currently live in United Arab Emarits , iam 28 years old and currently i just finished my masters degree in clinical optometry in india and also I finished my undergraduate studies in Oman . Iam currently looking for job in Canada as well as i want to complete my studies in future . i want to know how i can get the visa and find job , iam little confused i don’t know from where to start or what to do , i just need help to know my options and how i can come to Canada

thank you alot

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To the respective person ..

my name is ghada hamad , i have a Palestine nationality but I currently live in United Arab Emarits , iam 28 years old and currently i just finished my masters degree in clinical optometry in india and also I finished my undergraduate studies in Oman . Iam currently looking for job in Canada as well as i want to complete my studies in future . i want to know how i can get the visa and find job , iam little confused i don’t know from where to start or what to do , i just need help to know my options and how i can come to Canada

thank you alot
Realistically there's extremely little chance you will be able to secure a job offer in Canada as a foreign worker. This is because it is next to impossible to find employers willing to go through the process of hiring a foreign worker. If you wish to work in Canada, you should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. More information about Express Entry below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

Lobna

Jan 19, 2020
Realistically there's extremely little chance you will be able to secure a job offer in Canada as a foreign worker. This is because it is next to impossible to find employers willing to go through the process of hiring a foreign worker. If you wish to work in Canada, you should focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. More information about Express Entry below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html
I'm trying to open this site and apply online but not working

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm trying to open this site and apply online but not working
The site is up and working. I would recommend you try a different computer / device.