+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration consultants won't take my case

dr.aam89

Nov 11, 2019
Hi,

I have got my IELTS TRF and ECA ready. My CRS is 473. I am going to submit my application very soon. But the problem is that none of the local immigration consultants would take my case. They say since my work experience (3 years in total) is 1.75 years in NOC-1 and 1.25 years in NOC-2, my case will have lots of complications due to multiple NOCs. But none of them could give me any solid explanation as to why they think that would be the case. They keep forcing me to 'bring' 3 years of experience in any one of the two NOCs. I am totally confused. I read on multiple forums that 3 years can be cumulative experience in more than one NOC with minimum one year in one NOC. Why do you guys think they are so hesitant to take my case? What should I do? I am really depressed thinking about the possibility that I might have to drop the idea of Canadian Immigration since I will lose age marks while accumulating 3 years of experience in one NOC.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hi,

I have got my IELTS TRF and ECA ready. My CRS is 473. I am going to submit my application very soon. But the problem is that none of the local immigration consultants would take my case. They say since my work experience (3 years in total) is 1.75 years in NOC-1 and 1.25 years in NOC-2, my case will have lots of complications due to multiple NOCs. But none of them could give me any solid explanation as to why they think that would be the case. They keep forcing me to 'bring' 3 years of experience in any one of the two NOCs. I am totally confused. I read on multiple forums that 3 years can be cumulative experience in more than one NOC with minimum one year in one NOC. Why do you guys think they are so hesitant to take my case? What should I do? I am really depressed thinking about the possibility that I might have to drop the idea of Canadian Immigration since I will lose age marks while accumulating 3 years of experience in one NOC.
First of all, don't call them Immigration consultants . Seeing the comments made by them, it is clear they are fake and unlicensed agents.
If they assert themselves to be one of the certified one, ask them their license number and verify the same using this site - https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

Show them what I am going to refer to you now -

For Eligibility points (min.67/100), you need to have at least 1-year continuous experience in one NOC.

Your skilled work experience must be:

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
Reference - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

BUT for CRS points,

There is no such requirement to have all experience in one NOC. If you see the ministerial instruction 25(1)(a), it says

" 25 (1) For the purposes of sections 23 and 24, foreign work experience is work experience that

• (a) is acquired by a foreign national outside Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
This clearly indicates you can claim points for one or more NOC.

Reference - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-application-management-system.html

Use this forum to do it yourself, don't pay a hefty amount to them . They are just data entry operators. Even you hire them to represent your case, everything will be done by you only

This Forum has answers to all your queries.

Good Luck

Reactions: dr.aam89

dr.aam89

Nov 11, 2019
First of all, don't call them Immigration consultants . Seeing the comments made by them, it is clear they are fake and unlicensed agents.
If they assert themselves to be one of the certified one, ask them their license number and verify the same using this site - https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

Show them what I am going to refer to you now -

For Eligibility points (min.67/100), you need to have at least 1-year continuous experience in one NOC.

Your skilled work experience must be:

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
Reference - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

BUT for CRS points,

There is no such requirement to have all experience in one NOC. If you see the ministerial instruction 25(1)(a), it says

" 25 (1) For the purposes of sections 23 and 24, foreign work experience is work experience that

• (a) is acquired by a foreign national outside Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
This clearly indicates you can claim points for one or more NOC.

Reference - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/ministerial-instructions/express-entry-application-management-system.html

Use this forum to do it yourself, don't pay a hefty amount to them . They are just data entry operators. Even you hire them to represent your case, everything will be done by you only

This Forum has answers to all your queries.

Good Luck
Thank you for such a detailed and cogent reply with all the references. All my stress is relieved. I will submit my ExpressEntry profile tonight. I'll proceed my case myself all the way. You guys are the best.

Reactions: PrasadK

#EEC

May 19, 2019
No need to hire consultant n spend money... Express entry is very simple process just spend some time on internet n youtube... You will be able to do it urself.. .. Rest this forum is here to help u. ..

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Why in the world do you need an immigration consultant specially after getting IELTS and ECA done???

The process is very straightforward. Do it yourself.