Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
I have been reading the comments and suggestions by Leon, Rupeshari, and many others for the past one year on this site. I would like to thank all of them for their great efforts in helping people. It is a noble or magnanimous act each one is doing to help one another. Most importantly, the canadavisa establishment deserve the complete credit for this beneficial forum.

As a helpful humanitarian, I have also advised and educated many people in their quest for immigration, but one of my friends is facing a problem where I could not provide an answer to.

Questions: With an approved AEO for an unregulated profession is a bachelors' degree of 3 years or more required? Can anyone apply to immigration without a bachelors degree if they have over 67 points with the AEO.

Maybe, this is a broad topic, but may have a simple answer. I will provide more information if required after consulting with my friend. In advance, thanks for your advise.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the NOC for the unregulated profession, it will say in the description what kind of education is required. If it doesn't say in there that a bachelors degree is always required for that particular job, I don't see how they can say no.

daniel123

Mar 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2009
AOR Received.
21/10/2009
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
27/10/2009
Med's Request
24/05/2012
Med's Done....
29/05/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
18/09/2012
LANDED..........
Soon...
Thanks for the responses. If any other senior members can provide more advice, it can be more helpful. My friend has studied approximately 1 year and half but dropped out of college in the US. He worked as the unregulated profession for 3 years and switched jobs to a regulated profession for another company for 3 more years. Currently, he is working without a bachelors degree complete. He is studying partime to finish his degree by next year April.

With an AEO, will it be advisable for him to apply by just showing his experience and the 1 year of studies?
Or should he wait until he finishes his bachelor's degree? On his AEO, it mentions the employer's requirement is a bachelor's degree, but the employer sent an official letter from the company clearly indicating that a bachelor's degree is not required for the unregulated profession. Please provide the best solution. Thanks again in advance.