+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immigration Acronyms

khamhyl

Sep 8, 2013
hi.. this may be out of the topic.. but i really need your help..
im one of the immigration visa applicant under FSW.. I already lodge my documents..
what if i wrote Saskatoon, SK on the blank "where do i intend to live" on one of the forms of CIC.... but i want to change it to Red Deer, Alberta.. can i land in Red Deer, Alberta instead of SK once im in canada? please help me.. thankyou so so much! Godbless!

khamhyl

Sep 8, 2013
and also.. how will i know if I am included in the number needed for my NOC.. i already lodge my papers.. i wanna know if I am one of the applicant included in the quota (300 cap for my NOC).. thank you so so much.. i really need anybody's help. God bless!

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
khamhyl said:
and also.. how will i know if I am included in the number needed for my NOC.. i already lodge my papers.. i wanna know if I am one of the applicant included in the quota (300 cap for my NOC).. thank you so so much.. i really need anybody's help. God bless!
first you can land any where in canada
2nd wait for few more days if they deducted your DD and they wrote u email then u r under cap of 300 otehrwise returned whole file to you back

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Thank you for the knowledge... that is awesome really helps :)

florida14

Nov 4, 2013
Hi there everyone. I don't know if anyone can help me or not. Nearly 30 ago I visited my boyfriend in Canada and stayed for 3 weeks. The thing is - I have a new passport now and am trying to get some proof - just in case I need it further down the line.. that I did make that visit as we are getting married and he will sponsor me. The passport people said to get in touch with the Border Agency who could probable fin the information - but they will not answer my e mails and the phone is just automated - I don't know who to phone. I just a letter confirming that Yes I did visit Canada during that period!!!

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
florida14 said:
Hi there everyone. I don't know if anyone can help me or not. Nearly 30 ago I visited my boyfriend in Canada and stayed for 3 weeks. The thing is - I have a new passport now and am trying to get some proof - just in case I need it further down the line.. that I did make that visit as we are getting married and he will sponsor me. The passport people said to get in touch with the Border Agency who could probable fin the information - but they will not answer my e mails and the phone is just automated - I don't know who to phone. I just a letter confirming that Yes I did visit Canada during that period!!!
keep the copies of the entry exit pages with you. Border agency also can give u statment how many time u enterd and from which entry exit point. But there is a proper channel inside canada. Ur BF can help u if u dont have copies or old passport with u.

florida14

Nov 4, 2013
;) Unfortunately I have no paperwork at all - they did not return my old passport and I cannot speak to anybody to help me--do you know who I could phone....

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
florida14 said:
;) Unfortunately I have no paperwork at all - they did not return my old passport and I cannot speak to anybody to help me--do you know who I could phone....
http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/menu-eng.html
better to assign your BF in side canada it will be easy.
you should also provide him ur UCI Number or Visa Number etc.

I am in UAE. here we can go to immigration department/passports control and we can request our entry exit dates, after charging few nominal fee they are giving us full statement of my all entries and exits from the UAE. I hope this is for all the countries.

florida14

Nov 4, 2013
When we marry - my hubby will remain in Canada as he is a canadian cit and I will supposedly have to return to the Uk - I am UK Cit...When he starts to sponser me - how much money do I need to show that I have in savings for immigrations purposes only i am on a low wage.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
florida14 said:
When we marry - my hubby will remain in Canada as he is a canadian cit and I will supposedly have to return to the Uk - I am UK Cit...When he starts to sponser me - how much money do I need to show that I have in savings for immigrations purposes only i am on a low wage.
ur canadian spouse will sponser u as family immigration no need of funds only documentation and govt fees normal takes 2-3 years, but as u r in uk, can move to canada on visit, find job in canada and stay with Hubby

florida14

Nov 4, 2013
Thank you for that about the funds = but what is gov. fees - I don't understand that bit - and do I have to pay them. what are these for - new to all this.
Also I read somewhere on this forum - that if we marry in uk can I go back to Canada and with him and stay for as long as the sponsorship takes - although I wont be able to work - I thought I had to stay in the uk

haroldmiler

Dec 3, 2013
Immigration is the best approach for every business and registered firms.
i think this is very important information for every one on this platform.
i wanna discus on this topic so any body can reply me.i m waiting.
Thanks for sharing this information.

MusbauAina

Dec 27, 2013
I REALY LOVE THIS ACRONYMS AS THEY WILL HELP ME UPDATE MY SELF OF THE CANADA INFORMATION
THANK YOU FOR THIS.

REGARDS,