+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigrant from Nigeria

falebital

Sep 21, 2018
please my sister and her husband with their kids are getting their PR this week and she wants me to come over too and apply for refugee at the airport after landing,please which visa will i apply for and can my relationship with her add to my chances of getting accepted.and can she relate to me as a brother or i have to do everything alone .

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
please my sister and her husband with their kids are getting their PR this week and she wants me to come over too and apply for refugee at the airport after landing,please which visa will i apply for and can my relationship with her add to my chances of getting accepted.and can she relate to me as a brother or i have to do everything alone .
every case is UNIQUE, you may apply for a visa tourist and at the airport,you apply for refugee and you need to prove that you are insecure in your country

Reactions: Frank Osuedi

Frank Osuedi

Oct 2, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Warri
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guy please if you get there can you help me come over there

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
i cant say bro even the flight ticket only is over 500k not to now talk of the processes
Don’t let anyone change your mindset on what you’re pursuing ok. I’m sure you’ll be receiving some different messages on here that will likely change your mindset. Just move on with your applications and God will help you out.

Reactions: Lollydys

Fawazo

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Immigrant is not refugee

You'll only be wasting your time and the system's resources if your application of ingenuin

Very likely to get rejected then deported.
Or at best be stuck in a loop of appeals and uncertainty