+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

immigrant from Nigeria

falebital

Sep 21, 2018
please my sister and her husband with their kids are getting their PR this week and she wants me to come over too and apply for refugee at the airport after landing,please which visa will i apply for and can my relationship with her add to my chances of getting accepted.and can she relate to me as a brother or i have to do everything alone .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
please my sister and her husband with their kids are getting their PR this week and she wants me to come over too and apply for refugee at the airport after landing,please which visa will i apply for and can my relationship with her add to my chances of getting accepted.and can she relate to me as a brother or i have to do everything alone .
You would need to obtain a TRV to fly to Canada and claim refugee status at the airport. Since your sister obtained PR status through a refugee claim, your chances of obtaining an approved TRV are effectively nil. If you wish to move to Canada, I would recommend you focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration stream like express entry.

MIMI226

Oct 15, 2017
You would need to obtain a TRV to fly to Canada and claim refugee status at the airport. Since your sister obtained PR status through a refugee claim, your chances of obtaining an approved TRV are effectively nil. If you wish to move to Canada, I would recommend you focus on qualifying and applying to immigrate through an economic immigration stream like express entry.
It reads like his sister obtained PR and HE would like to make a refugee claim. As you stated he would first need to obtain a TRV.

Making a serious claim like that comes with it's own challenges and there are no guarantees you would be accepted. It seems your sister may have applied through the express entry portal which has proven to be successful for those that qualify. As syclla said, look at that option and work towards it.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Research applying for PR through EE and you can get an additional 15 sibling points for your CRS.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
yea bro

bro dint get you well pls
Okay...
Research on how you can immigrate via the express entry system. You need to have a CRS score that's above the current cut-off to get an invitation to submit an application for Permanent residency.
You can find all the information you need on this website; www.cic.gc.ca and also on this forum

PS: I'm female.

falebital

Sep 21, 2018
my sister,her husband and kids are getting their PR approved this week because they are done with their earrings and the judge accepted their claim through bin a refugee,so i wana get a TRV and go to canada and apply for refugee upon arrival.This is the question,can i relate with my sister,like staying with her through out my asylum claim and can she help me out too.Please i need an answer to this.thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It reads like his sister obtained PR and HE would like to make a refugee claim. As you stated he would first need to obtain a TRV.

Making a serious claim like that comes with it's own challenges and there are no guarantees you would be accepted. It seems your sister may have applied through the express entry portal which has proven to be successful for those that qualify. As syclla said, look at that option and work towards it.
His sister is obtaining PR status through a refugee claim.