+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immediately reapplying for study permit after rejection.Is it a good idea?Has it worked in any case?

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I applied paper based on 17th July from Lahore Pakistan and got rejection on 14th August with no upfront medical. The only reason they mentioned is

"You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In teaching this decision I have considered several factors including:
-Purpose of visit

Other reasons:
Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied that you are a Bona fide student & would depart Canada at the end of your authorised stay. "

How do I reverse it? How do I clear my purpose of visit in next application. I only have 3 weeks before the start of my classes. I want to reapply tomorrow. Immediately reapplying for study permit after rejection. Is it a good idea? Has it worked in any case?

habaj

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
jalandhar
Put strong sop that u leave canada after study

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
This program only for September intake and I already deleted it last year so this is my last chance. Only 3 weeks are left, should I reapply with strong sop? And also I can attach a job offer that will be given to me after the connection of this program.

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I only want to know has there been any case in which someone got visa by reapplying immediately after rejection? If there's the slimmest of chance I'll take it.

sainichetna

Dec 18, 2016
I only want to know has there been any case in which someone got visa by reapplying immediately after rejection? If there's the slimmest of chance I'll take it.
Yes, dear
But everything depends upon ur letter of explanation. So be careful with that.