+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immediate reject after creating profile for PR Express Entry. Why am I ineligible?

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
I have more than 4 years of continues experience.
IELTS: Speaking 7, Writing 6.5, Reading 6, Listening 8.5
WES : Equivalence of 2 bachelors and 1 three year diploma. Basically i am ACCA member and have a 4 years graduation as well.
29 age and martial status is single.
Never been to Canada so all of my experience is outside Canada and i have no blood relative residing in Canada.

I would really appreciate and grateful to you if you please guide me in this regard and get me out of this problem.

Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have more than 4 years of continues experience.
IELTS: Speaking 7, Writing 6.5, Reading 6, Listening 8.5
WES : Equivalence of 2 bachelors and 1 three year diploma. Basically i am ACCA member and have a 4 years graduation as well.
29 age and martial status is single.
Never been to Canada so all of my experience is outside Canada and i have no blood relative residing in Canada.

I would really appreciate and grateful to you if you please guide me in this regard and get me out of this problem.

Thanks.
So your one year continuous experience is in one NOC. Your WES equivalencies are 2 bachelors (3 years or more). You are filling something out wrong. You don’t have certificate of qualification.

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
So your one year continuous experience is in one NOC. Your WES equivalencies are 2 bachelors (3 years or more). You are filling something out wrong. You don’t have certificate of qualification.
Yes my whole experience is falling in one NOC i.e. Auditor 1111. I have certificates and degrees as well.
One thing i am confused with is that I qualified ACCA in 2016 and got membership of ACCA in 2019 and in same year i got the graduation degree. Does IRCC calculate my working experience from 2019 or from 2016?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes my whole experience is falling in one NOC i.e. Auditor 1111. I have certificates and degrees as well.
One thing i am confused with is that I qualified ACCA in 2016 and got membership of ACCA in 2019 and in same year i got the graduation degree. Does IRCC calculate my working experience from 2019 or from 2016?
You can include experience from 2016. Again you would have to post the form and your selections to see what you are selecting incorrectly. Assume your IELTs are valid.

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
Yes my IELTS is valid and i am including professional experience since 2016. Moreover, If you please elaborate about the form and selection...or if we can have zoom session if it is convenient for you?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes my IELTS is valid and i am including professional experience since 2016. Moreover, If you please elaborate about the form and selection...or if we can have zoom session if it is convenient for you?
You need to post how you answered each question because you are doing some wrong.

moizpirzada

Oct 26, 2019
I have screenshot of every form that i filled. If you share your email id i'll send it to you for better understanding.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have screenshot of every form that i filled. If you share your email id i'll send it to you for better understanding.
Sorry don’t share personal info. You can post on the forum and take out all personal information, if you choose. Many people do it that way.