+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Immediate passport after oath

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Guys,
Once a person is done with the oath where do we go to request for immediate passport? I am in Mississauga but couldn't find info related to this topic. Also the ticket I need to show them should be within 20 business..right?

In case you have any idea please let me know.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Felixo said:
Guys,
Once a person is done with the oath where do we go to request for immediate passport? I am in Mississauga but couldn't find info related to this topic. Also the ticket I need to show them should be within 20 business..right?

In case you have any idea please let me know.
1. You can't get an "immediate passport" you have to wait for 2 days before applying to Passport Canada for the information to be transferred from Immigration.
2. You can apply for an expediated passport after the 2 days for an extra fee of $110.00 See: passport.gc.ca

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to

Mississauga Passport Canada office
Central Parkway Mall
377 Burnhamthorpe Road East, 2nd Floor, Suite 116
Mississauga ON

After 2 days of taking Oath, Apply for Expedite processing (24/hr Urgent can be done if it's an emergency, they ask for valid proof), i got mine in 2 days.

k2009

Aug 29, 2014
Mary chad do you apply passport as a normal process or 24 hrs one?

You got it in 2 days, how much that you pay for the fee? The guarantor need to go with you or guarantor just sign for the form, copy the guarantor passport and sign on back of the picture?

If take oath on wendsday, the first day that can apply is friday?

If we apply in the morning for xpress 24 hrs service, we will get passport the same day afternoon?

cic8888

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Mary Chad
what prrof did you show. can you say you are driving (in website say it is up to the officers discretion)

thanks

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cic8888 said:
Mary Chad
what prrof did you show. can you say you are driving (in website say it is up to the officers discretion)

thanks
No...I specifically asked the officer Ref driving, they said not possible, only confirmed air line ticket might help but again still depends
on officer decision...

@k2009 i applied for 2 days service since 24/hr option was not possible, i took my guarantor with me though...You can try going on Thursday as well, i met ppl who done oath with me and applied after 24/hrs, if you are lucky and in passport Canada system, You can get it done by Friday