+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5709e passport place of issue error

alinouri

Feb 4, 2018
My passport is issued in the United States (Washington). When I choose United States as the place of issue it gives me the following error:

• Error Description: The answer you provided previously in the question flow for 'Country of nationality of your passport' does not correspond with the value for 'Passport – Country of issue' in the application form. Please modify your answer in the question flow or the value in the application form.
But when I change it to Iran it is fine. What should I do?

Reactions: 3332

Jan 2, 2018
My passport is issued in the United States (Washington). When I choose United States as the place of issue it gives me the following error:

• Error Description: The answer you provided previously in the question flow for 'Country of nationality of your passport' does not correspond with the value for 'Passport – Country of issue' in the application form. Please modify your answer in the question flow or the value in the application form.
But when I change it to Iran it is fine. What should I do?
If you are basically Iranian and you have received your Iranian Passport in USA then you should select issuing Authority/country Iran. Because every where you live in world your own country passport will be issued by your own country it doesn’t matter you get it in other country through your embassy. If you have gotten US passport then definitely you should select USA.