+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5707 Family information form, where to write about brothers and sisters?

flashlight

Feb 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

My mom is applying to com come see me in Canada and the form that she gets based on country of residence is IMM5707e, which has parts only about spoyse, parents and children, no section about brothers and sisters.

How should we fill in information about brothers and sister of my mom in IMM5707e?

Please help, I am so confused here :(

Reactions: Qwerty098

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That form is not for brothers and sisters, as my understanding

flashlight

Feb 3, 2017
I know, but this is the first time I see this form, I have filled IMM5645, which has section C, so happened with my hubands application. Why now a year later it asks for 5707, I do not know. Also in the bottom it ambiguously says "
Include: full name, relationship (e.g. brother, step sister)"... how can children be brother?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flashlight said:
I know, but this is the first time I see this form, I have filled IMM5645, which has section C, so happened with my hubands application. Why now a year later it asks for 5707, I do not know. Also in the bottom it ambiguously says "
Include: full name, relationship (e.g. brother, step sister)"... how can children be brother?
No worries.. go Ahead and fill IMM5645. It looks more redundant. I have always filled IMM5645 for my mom, dad , family and even my new born. The people at vfs global seems least interested about this form (my personal experience). HOwever, as I said IMM5645 is more redundant and carries all the info of IMM 5707.

Good luck !

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazafzal said:
No worries.. go Ahead and fill IMM5645. It looks more redundant. I have always filled IMM5645 for my mom, dad , family and even my new born. The people at vfs global seems least interested about this form (my personal experience). HOwever, as I said IMM5645 is more redundant and carries all the info of IMM 5707.

Good luck !
sorry but what is this form for?are we all required to submit this?

flashlight

Feb 3, 2017
Hey, I applied with 5707 for my parents, did not mention my mom's brother anywhere since the form did not ask for it, visa got approved.

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hey, I applied with 5707 for my parents, did not mention my mom's brother anywhere since the form did not ask for it, visa got approved.
I have the same issue too. On my own IMM 5707 family information form. I am not married and I do not have children. so I only filled in my own information and my parents information. I omitted Section B. I didn't sign because I submitted online. I did not include any of my siblings' names in the form, Is it okay? I hope there wouldn't be any issue.

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
I have the same issue too. On my own IMM 5707 family information form. I am not married and I do not have children. so I only filled in my own information and my parents information. I omitted Section B. I didn't sign because I submitted online. I did not include any of my siblings' names in the form, Is it okay? I hope there wouldn't be any issue.
As you said you did not sign so was there any issue ?

Thanks

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
As you said you did not sign so was there any issue ?

Thanks
It's okay. There wouldn't be any issue. My visa got approved since last year. It's okay not to sign if you're submitting online. You can also sign the sections (A, B and C). Scan the document in a pdf, after signing. You can submit this online as well. If you're doing the paper application, you do need to sign the required sections.

Pedro290681

Mar 26, 2019
Ok...Anyone knows why they ask for the Imm5707e on required documments if the form clearly says that a child under 18 has no need of applying it? my son is a toddler and in his part of the applyiance is REQUESTED this godman form. I am so confused in wich what to do. HELP

vickygoyal

Nov 19, 2019
for brothers and sisters, you can fill up 5707 form
you should fill it in section b which is related to children and you need to fill brother and sister detail and mention the relationship in the column.
I hope this will be helpful for everyone thanks.