+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669

kpradeepn

Jun 11, 2017
HI there,
i got a request to fill the IMM5669 Form and in the personal History Section. i have some dates which are overlapping
i studied in college for 2 years and i had 2 mandatory summer breaks and i did part time on sin as per my work permit
now in personal history section should i mention that i did course for 2 years for example (jan2012-jan2014) and then add another row station for example(sep2012-jan2014) four months did part time ??

or just break college course in 2 parts and add part time course in there , please advice
thank you

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
Hi all just want to get your honest opinion on this ...
I was sponsoring my wife in Philippines ..and when she was filling up form IMM5669 (Schedule A Declaration/Background)
Question 6 (d) been refused refugee status...etc. she thought it was only referring on refugee application and she put answered NO on
that question , but she applied for a visitors visa way back in 2008-2009 and was denied. After we found out she sent an email to
the visa office in Manila stating that she made an honest mistake on the form and that she misread it. Any thoughts on whats gonna
happen now ?
Application sent 10/19
AOR1 11/09/16
SA 11/29/16

Thank you
Brother i am exactly in similar situation.. pls update what happened with your case.

Pls do reply once you get email. I am very worried about it.

NaumanK

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Dubai
We're in the same boat. I might have overlooked that part too. I also failed to put in my UCI details. Here's the thing, WE HIRED A CONSULTANT AND THOUGHT THEY COULD HELP BUT THEY DIDN'T!! This forum has helped me more than they did and doesn't even cost a peny!

I need help on how to explain the part why I failed on putting those info. It wasn't just an honest mistake on my part, but also a negligence on theirs! I don't have copies of the forms we submitted which is why I wasn't able to double/triple check them. Do you think I should include saying that on my explanation? I have no idea how to start fixing this now. I am so frustrated please help...
Dear what happened with your case.
Pls tell me ... I am in similar situation now and very worried.

Claron

Dec 4, 2022
Hello, Pls did you finally get the PR. I am kind of in the same situation. I didn’t mention previous visa refusals and I missed the question on the imm5669 form. I have sent a webform and attached a corrected one but I haven’t heard from IRCC till now