+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669

stansunclev

Dec 21, 2016
When trying to validate the form it is giving warning stating
Review the Personal History section, it seems like some information is missing.
- Enter most recent information first
- don't leave any gaps

It is highlighting a year date field for the oldest entry.

We are getting the same error on the address history section too, i've changed these year dates and the same error keeps occuring.

frostywoman

Oct 27, 2016
I am having the exact same problem with my form right now too and then another form that I did validate, the barcodes are not showing up.

stansunclev

Dec 21, 2016
I can get the barcodes up on the other forms using Adobe Reader XI to validate them. It wouldn't work on the DC version of Adobe on the laptop, i think this is the older version of Adobe.

stansunclev

Dec 21, 2016
Figured it out, had to go back the full 10 years, so in our case to 2006 in both the personal history and in the work history, it would not accept validation unless the full amount of requested time was used up.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
stansunclev said:
Figured it out, had to go back the full 10 years, so in our case to 2006 in both the personal history and in the work history, it would not accept validation unless the full amount of requested time was used up.
Some VO's ask for back to 18 years old, not just 10 years. If the information is not too tedious, there is nothing to lose for you to fill up the history all the way back to 18 years old, just in case the VO asks this to be re-done, causing delay.