+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669/police cert late - now what

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hi all,

I was planning to finish off my wifes IMM5669 today and upload it, as I thought my due date was Friday.

however, turns out I had the wrong date and it was actually due on Sunday!

I will have it ready to go this evening - what do I do now?

Do i contact them? Just upload? Upload and then message via webform?

Please advise...freaking out here...

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Just upload, it will be fine. You are only late by a couple of days.

AdeAhmed

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Just upload, it will be fine. You are only late by a couple of days.
thanks.

as someone very knowledgable, owuld love to get your thoughts on the below questions i had on the imm5669:

Education History

1. For High School, under field of study, what should I put? General studies?
2. For Certificate and Diploma issued of High School, what should I put? I put high school diploma as thats all I can really fit. Technically the details were (per Texas education agency website): Distinguished Achievement High School Program--Advanced High School Program
3. We have gone up to post graduate education; she has also done some Pharmacy professional exams in Ontario, would those also be included under education history? Done at the same time as housewife status (see below).

Personal History
1. For the past few years my wife has been a homemaker - under job title what should I put? Unemployed?
2. In personal history, while in school for a few years, she also had a part time job for a few months. Do we enter that overlap?

Memberships
1. My wife was a member of a number of student and professional organizations during college etc. For activities/position held what would be an appropriate answer? Member?

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi
Can you please tell me how can I submit IMM5669, if Can I print out the form and fill out it (handwrite) and then scan the form and submit it as PDF form?
The best wishes