+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669 Personal History

messier

Sep 6, 2018
Hello,
I am confused with personal history.. I will be very appreciated , if anyone can help me.
I had overseas business trips and trainings in other countries for about a month or less than a month.
Do i have to list theses trips in the personal history?
In the case of personal vacation trips, should i put these in the history?

Thank you in advance.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hello,
I am confused with personal history.. I will be very appreciated , if anyone can help me.
I had overseas business trips and trainings in other countries for about a month or less than a month.
Do i have to list theses trips in the personal history?
In the case of personal vacation trips, should i put these in the history?

Thank you in advance.
Hi, it’s stipulated that you should ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. So, you have to include all those information provided that it all happened since the age of 18, or the past 10 yrs.

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hi, it’s stipulated that you should ensure that you do not leave any gaps in time. So, you have to include all those information provided that it all happened since the age of 18, or the past 10 yrs.
HI pisces88, Could you please help me with my queries? In section 12 addresses, I am not able to accommodate entire address. so should I give it in separate paper?
Please help me with section 7 education as well. Do I need to provide information from 10th std or other school year as well (i.e. 9th, 8th)? Word secondary education confuses me.
I request you to provide your response at earliest as I am approaching my submission due date soon.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
HI pisces88, Could you please help me with my queries? In section 12 addresses, I am not able to accommodate entire address. so should I give it in separate paper?
Please help me with section 7 education as well. Do I need to provide information from 10th std or other school year as well (i.e. 9th, 8th)? Word secondary education confuses me.
I request you to provide your response at earliest as I am approaching my submission due date soon.
You can attach a separate sheet of paper if there isn't enough space; just make sure to print your name at the top of the additional sheet, include the form's title and the number of question you're answering. This is actually stated at the top of Schedule A form as part of the instruction.

I only included the last level of my secondary education, hence I didn't provide information of the levels preceding that.