+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5669 mistake

Mangat90

Apr 25, 2018
Hi guys
have couple of questions for you if you could help me out

1 As I have received a request letter for submitting a newly updated schedule A specifically for my personal history as I am waiting for my permanent residency visa in federal stage
But the major question is last time when I sent in my application in 2017 I totally forget to mention that I have been denied us visa once back in 2014 along with my work permit extension refusal, I didn’t want to hide it from them but I totally forget about it in rush of submitting application as quickly I can, it was silly mistake on my behalf as I do not have any refusal paper with me for us anything I could remember at that time
But now I have submitted new form with correct information along with answer 6 in with ticket yes ( previously I ticketed no) and made sure that I put everything correct in my personal history regarding dates and addresses. As an explation I wrote that I was denied us visa once in 2014 and for work permit extension that I was trying to gain legal status as I was waiting for my PNP result.

I know it’s long story but I am really in bad situatian and scared what will happen
Is it too late as it already 17 month going on for my application?
Will they put me in misrepresentation?

I do not what will happen I am in huge stress

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi guys

1 As I have received a request letter for submitting a newly updated schedule A specifically for my personal history as I am waiting for my permanent residency visa in federal stage
But the major question is last time when I sent in my application in 2017 I totally forget to mention that I have been denied us visa once back in 2014 along with my work permit extension refusal, I didn’t want to hide it from them but I totally forget about it in rush of submitting application as quickly I can, it was silly mistake on my behalf as I do not have any refusal paper with me for us anything I could remember at that time
But now I have submitted new form with correct information along with answer 6 in with ticket yes ( previously I ticketed no) and made sure that I put everything correct in my personal history regarding dates and addresses. As an explation I wrote that I was denied us visa once in 2014 and for work permit extension that I was trying to gain legal status as I was waiting for my PNP result.

I know it’s long story but I am really in bad situatian and scared what will happen

Be at peace that you did the right thing by sending the correct information once you realised the oversight. You have done what you can, and there is nothing more that can be done about the oversight.

Fretting is not gonna help any, be positive and let's hope it all works out.

IMO you should be fine, Good Luck !

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Hi guys

any Update on this