+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5645e Signature

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
Hello

I printed the form and sign it with a pen and scan it and upload it, but some people are saying that I shouldn't have signed it, that I should have left it blank.

now will that be an issue or something, because I have already uploaded it?

Thank you.

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Hello

I printed the form and sign it with a pen and scan it and upload it, but some people are saying that I shouldn't have signed it, that I should have left it blank.

Thank you.
You cannot sign it and you were not supposed to do what you did. I do not know why you thought that'd be the right thing to do when you could have just searched on the internet before you made such mistake. You just had to save it and upload it. I do not know the consequences of what you did.

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello

Thank you.
Where did you sign it

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
You cannot sign it and you were not supposed to do what you did. I do not know why you thought that'd be the right thing to do when you could have just searched on the internet before you made such mistake. You just had to save it and upload it. I do not know the consequences of what you did.
i did search on the internet, and most of them were suggesting to sign the paper :\