+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5562

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
New ADR!!

After requesting for Schedule A and Supplementary Information Request for for my non-accompanying spouse, now they have requested for IMM5562 form for my spouse, regarding his travels. The form is asked for my spouse, but in the form it is mentioned that it is to be filled by the primary applicant. When i called the call center, they said that my spouse should fill the form as the primary applicant as the form has been requested from him. I am not really sure what to do. Has anyone else experienced the same? Also, there isn't enough space in the form to fill all the details, can we write "please find attached" in the form and give the complete details in the additional sheets, instead of writing some details in the form and some in the additional sheets?

milin4ever

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
New ADR!!

After requesting for Schedule A and Supplementary Information Request for for my non-accompanying spouse, now they have requested for IMM5562 form for my spouse, regarding his travels. The form is asked for my spouse, but in the form it is mentioned that it is to be filled by the primary applicant. When i called the call center, they said that my spouse should fill the form as the primary applicant as the form has been requested from him. I am not really sure what to do. Has anyone else experienced the same? Also, there isn't enough space in the form to fill all the details, can we write "please find attached" in the form and give the complete details in the additional sheets, instead of writing some details in the form and some in the additional sheets?
Ofcourse you can use additional sheet if travel history is long. Could u also let me know the column for which you are facing issue with space?