+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5562 E Travel History Info Form

rosesuperted

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am trying to fill up this form but am really worried as it requests the length of time spent in each country I visited in the last ten years.

I have travelled extensively and for some of the trips I took I honestly could only take a guess at the number of days I stayed. I have no way of precisely finding out these dates.

Any ideas on what I should do? Update my LOE and state this fact or just guess the amount of time I spent in each place and hope its OK?

All my travel history is already uploaded but CIC requested I complete the IMM5562E form stating "Please make sure to include the duration of each trip".

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rosesuperted said:
I am trying to fill up this form but am really worried as it requests the length of time spent in each country I visited in the last ten years.

I have travelled extensively and for some of the trips I took I honestly could only take a guess at the number of days I stayed. I have no way of precisely finding out these dates.

Any ideas on what I should do? Update my LOE and state this fact or just guess the amount of time I spent in each place and hope its OK?

All my travel history is already uploaded but CIC requested I complete the IMM5562E form stating "Please make sure to include the duration of each trip".
For these trips, do you have stampings in your passport? If yes, then try to match it with the arrival and departure dates.

arcticbeans

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We had this problem, particularly as we have travelled a lot in the EU which has open borders, so no way of telling from passport. We just uploaded a section into our LOE stating that we have looked back as best we could and that although the countries we visited and the years we visited them in are accurate, the exact dates and length of time spent in each country was completed to the best of our memory and may not be one hundred per cent accurate. We luckily didn't have any problems and weren't asked for extra info at all.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi Rosesuperted,

I don't have any form called Imm5562E. You have been asked to fill this after e-APR.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Off topic really but always wonder how someone who works as flight crew completes this form given some months they could do 3/4 longhaul trips or even more short haul to different countries so no way they could honestly complete the form over a number of years. Guess they write a letter of explanation to say just not practical to detail so many trips and anyway not as though given is their job they chose to travel to so many countries.

Maher5555

Dec 17, 2016
Dear ALL

After filled this format IMM5562E-Supplementary Travel
How can save it on my PC ?
It not allowed me to save only allow me to print or to save it as blank copy

please help me

best regards

anmaridon

Jul 23, 2020
If I am currently studying here in Canada? Should I include it as my travel history, time i enter here and the due date of my student permit?

And. I travelled in Hongkong before only for 3 days but Hongkong does not put stamp on passport. should I include it in travel history?