+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5546E Military Service Record

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Thank you for giving me hope. I know my husband’s timeline has exceeded. Unfortunately, the local MP was unwilling to help in my case. I reached out 2 MPs but failed to get any help from them. I also called IRCC Canada but they said that they cannot access applications which was launched out of Canada. I’m getting hopeless day by day.

MoodyCanAda

Aug 11, 2023
Bonjour ,
je viens solliciter une orientation concernant l'entre express pour une Mère d'un enfant de 9 ans au canada
Hello
I am here to request an orientation regarding the Express Entry for a Mother of a 9 year old child in Canada

I guess this thread won't be relevant for the needful...

MoodyCanAda

Aug 11, 2023
Thank you for giving me hope. I know my husband’s timeline has exceeded. Unfortunately, the local MP was unwilling to help in my case. I reached out 2 MPs but failed to get any help from them. I also called IRCC Canada but they said that they cannot access applications which was launched out of Canada. I’m getting hopeless day by day.
HOPE is only thing in our control. I think your time is about to come soon , IA. May be a month or so maximum. Keep the spirits high. MP does not give a concrete reply in such cases. In my case he said that criminality etc is passed (this gave me lot of hope) and BG in progress. So, i must emphasize, keep looking for light at the end of tunnel, You will find one soon. Cheerz

Bushra Toma

May 29, 2022
Thank you so much for the good wishes. I hope you get your decision soon. Everyone in this group will get their decisions soon. We just need to be patient and hopeful.