+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm5406 FOR CONJUGAL PARTNER

xavilor

Mar 19, 2019
Hi,
I have a question about filling the imm5406.
My sponsor is my conjugal partner so I fill her details in line 2 of the section A, under 'spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner'
now marital status, the choices are: 'annulled marriage,common law, divorced,legally separated,married physically present,married not physically present,not applicable deceased,unkown'.

None of those choices seems to fit. I'd like to write single or conjugal partner, but I dont have those choices and common law is different than conjugal partner in de cic definition.
If somebody can advise. Thank you.

Aug 28, 2019
Hi,
I have a question about filling the imm5406.
My sponsor is my conjugal partner so I fill her details in line 2 of the section A, under 'spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner'
now marital status, the choices are: 'annulled marriage,common law, divorced,legally separated,married physically present,married not physically present,not applicable deceased,unkown'.

None of those choices seems to fit. I'd like to write single or conjugal partner, but I dont have those choices and common law is different than conjugal partner in de cic definition.
If somebody can advise. Thank you.
Hi... did u handwitten your marital status as "Conjugal Partner"? How was it so far? When did u pass your application?

Reactions: Newfoundland Love
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys,

I have the same question.

Has anyone tried that route and was that acceptable since conjugal is not on the list? any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks!