+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

imm1344 sponsor signature

legao

May 10, 2022
Hi, ready online application common-law, how to finish imm1344 sponsor signature? I can't sign on pdf, If I print and scan, will the barcode be screenshotted into a new pdf file?

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hi, ready online application common-law, how to finish imm1344 sponsor signature? I can't sign on pdf, If I print and scan, will the barcode be screenshotted into a new pdf file?
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)
  • This form must be completed and signed by hand by you (the principal applicant), the sponsor and the sponsors’ co-signer (if applicable). The original PDF document and barcodes must be uploaded to your online application. Make sure you validate the form and generate the barcodes prior to uploading the form.

legao

May 10, 2022
Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344)
  • This form must be completed and signed by hand by you (the principal applicant), the sponsor and the sponsors’ co-signer (if applicable). The original PDF document and barcodes must be uploaded to your online application. Make sure you validate the form and generate the barcodes prior to uploading the form.
Thanks!

Vinnie2019

Oct 21, 2018
Hi C..I download the form, signed then email to my son a page of signed copy, he signed and took photo of the signed copy email back to me. I take pictures of all Imm 1344 and create .dox then upload individually to addtional document portal. Is this acceptable? What about the other Imm 1344 that said "required" to upload? I am very confused. Please help and advise. Thanks