+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1295 won't upload

rendoc12

May 7, 2019
I have been trying to upload a validated IMM1295 form, bit every time I try I get an error message saying that the form is invalid amd I should upload an electronic version of the form. the message also says that I cannot upload a scanned form. I have tried so many times and now I dob't know what else to do. Can anyone help me here please? Maybe email me the form , my email is shernfoxy@gmail.com

heba159

Nov 8, 2018
Did you scan the form ? or are you to submit the electronic form ? ry downloading a fresh copy of the form and see if that helps.
The electronic copy , three days now trying again and again to download and fill all sections and validated and once upload gives error..

slaterjess

May 7, 2018
Having the same problem - have tried three different computers, different versions of Acrobat on Mac and PC and different browsers.... One of my forms did upload successfully a couple of days ago but I am not able to get the second one to load (for my husband) despite trying all the same things. Did anyone manage to solve this or get a response from technical support?