+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1294e form, employment information

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
Hello !

I have recently graduated from university and i am trying to fill the IMM1294e form as i have got a study permit for a postgraduate study in Canada, but since i am a fresh graduate and not yet employed i don't know what to type in the Employment section in order o validate the form.
So if anyone has any idea about what should i type in this section please tell me i would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
You may indicate unemployed-studying. Make sure to indicate your activity/employment (if you've gain one before) the last 10yrs or from the age of 18 whichever is most recent.

Reactions: hagoog

hagoog

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks for your quick answer but if i type unemployed there are other data next to current occupation like date and address should i leave them blank ?
Thanks!

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for your quick answer but if i type unemployed there are other data next to current occupation like date and address should i leave them blank ?
Thanks!
For the date: indicate the start and end date of your activity (ex. Of your study). For the address where that activity took place (ex. school address).

Reactions: hagoog