+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1294 Form. Cant validate. No employment information to fill.

ongt

Jun 22, 2015
Hello!

I am trying to validate the IMM1294 form but I cant since the employment section is not filled. Problem is, I have absolutely no history of employment!

What shall I do?

Thank you!

Edit: So I've read the guide. It says that

"The activity/occupation or a brief description of your position. If you do not work, describe what you are currently doing (retired, not working, going to school, etc.),"

I'm currently in first year university in my home country. I did not fill in the education section because to my understanding, it is for people who has completed secondary education, not for people who are in the middle of it.

So do I fill in my current occupation as a first year student?

Thanks again!

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
ongt said:
Hello!

I am trying to validate the IMM1294 form but I cant since the employment section is not filled. Problem is, I have absolutely no history of employment!

What shall I do?

Thank you!
If you recently graduated, write student.

Current Activity/Occupation

Provide details about your current Activity/Occupation:

Enter the dates (year and month) you have been working at your current occupation,
The activity/occupation or a brief description of your position. If you do not work, describe what you are currently doing (retired, not working, going to school, etc.),
Indicate the name of the company or employer or facility where you work,
City or Town,
Country,
Province/State, if applicable

ongt

Jun 22, 2015
Hello! Thank you for the quick reply.

I have edited my original post!

Hopefully you or somebody can help! I appreciate it

Edit:

So I've read the guide. It says that

"The activity/occupation or a brief description of your position. If you do not work, describe what you are currently doing (retired, not working, going to school, etc.),"

I'm currently in first year university in my home country. I did not fill in the education section because to my understanding, it is for people who has completed secondary education, not for people who are in the middle of it.

Thanks again!

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
ongt said:
Hello! Thank you for the quick reply.

I have edited my original post!

Hopefully you or somebody can help! I appreciate it

Edit:

So I've read the guide. It says that

Thanks again!
I'm not quite sure on the Education section but if that's the case then just select No.

In your Current Activity/Occupation indicate going to school, no need to mention first year student, indicate the month & year you started under From field, leave blank under To field since it will be understood as you are studying at present.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

ongt said:
Hello!

What shall I do?

Thank you!

Edit: So I've read the guide. It says that

Thanks again!

Write NA.