+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM1017E requested but medical exam already sent

GeoffC

Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone !

My wife sent few weeks ago her application for an open work permit. Inside this application, we put her medical examination e.medical (the copy gave by the doctor with the UMI code).

Today we received this notification :
"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"

I started to check on forum what it means and Im little confused about what to do.

Did we must to contact IRCC to explain that the medical exam have been already done and sent ? How to contact them ? I saw no buttons or links to send back informations.

Thank you for you help !

ckpourna

Feb 13, 2019
Hi @Geoff2018
How did you handle this? I'm in the same case. I have got a message asking me to give a medical exam for my sons and husband's TRV though I have attached upfront medical receipt.

Please help.

GeoffC

Feb 4, 2019
Hello!

I sent again by messages the medical exam to explain the problem and said we had already this exam, and I think the day after it was ok and we received the right document.
So may be my message didnt help for that and it was already ok in the procedure.

But anyway, dont worry for that, it seems common when I checked other profiles. Contact them to be sure by the link from Andy :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

ckpourna

Feb 13, 2019
Hi @GeoffC ,
Thanks for the quick response.. When you mean I sent again by messages through which site you sent. Did you send Emedical form again or just explaining the situation. I will try to use the webform but is there any other way to inform them?

GeoffC

Feb 4, 2019
I didnt find other direct way to contact, this one its the most faster I think so. Just explain them the situation and after the message you can put the documents you want (like your emedical)

ckpourna

Feb 13, 2019
@GeoffC Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I called up the hospital and gave my IME number over phone and they sent a mail to the High commission my UMI number to be linked with my application through their channel on 05-March. On 07-Mar I filled the webform corresponding to my Immigration office (Banglore) with Passport copy, eMedical copy and IMM1017 form sent by them and submitted with the necessary description. I think the webform worked. Today my status has changed to medical passed. Reviewing your eligibility.

Can you please tell me when your application was approved after this change in your case.

Apr 26, 2019
Hello everyone !

My wife sent few weeks ago her application for an open work permit. Inside this application, we put her medical examination e.medical (the copy gave by the doctor with the UMI code).

Today we received this notification :
"Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)"

I started to check on forum what it means and Im little confused about what to do.

Did we must to contact IRCC to explain that the medical exam have been already done and sent ? How to contact them ? I saw no buttons or links to send back informations.

Thank you for you help !
How to sloved this problem pls help me same problem me..

Apr 26, 2019
I send mati week ago Delhi immigration pls UMI and IME number link but no any reply ..Only auto reply send detail in 15 day ..Can I wait 15 day ya any other contact pls help me

Mkface03

Jul 1, 2018
Hi All - My immigration process was almost complete when my second child was born. I updated CIC through the usual web form of the child birth. A few days later I received an email to send my passport for stamping. However they sent it back without the stamp, saying that my newborn child is not added to my application yet.

After a week, my newborn started to appear in my application. The same day I got an email to re-appear for medical along with IMM1017E form. What is worrying is the my status has changed back to "Your background check is in progress" as shown here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hVK6A85FBGZq2N_TcS7j-renqbGoR6GX/view?usp=sharing

My family is non accompanying.

Does anyone know why this request is received. Is it because of some problem with the Medical check done at the beginning of immigration process?

Also, will I receive another email to submit the passport for stamping. I guess I should not submit my passport again till I receive an explicit communication from them to go ahead?

FBlos

May 29, 2019
@GeoffC Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I called up the hospital and gave my IME number over phone and they sent a mail to the High commission my UMI number to be linked with my application through their channel on 05-March. On 07-Mar I filled the webform corresponding to my Immigration office (Banglore) with Passport copy, eMedical copy and IMM1017 form sent by them and submitted with the necessary description. I think the webform worked. Today my status has changed to medical passed. Reviewing your eligibility.

Can you please tell me when your application was approved after this change in your case.
@ckpourna Hello Dear, I am also in same situation how will I knw which visa office ia handling my case? like Delhi or Banglore?

Thanks in advance.

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Jul 7, 2019
Did you go back to your clinic to complete form 1017e? Or sent emedical copy via webform?
Hi , Thanks for ur reply. I card hospital people and told them the issue and gave them the IME number and UMI number. They sent a mail to CIC to merge both.

Meanwhile I also sent the attachments in webform ,raised the concern.

The issue got resolved the next day. My spouse got VISA as well

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi , Thanks for ur reply. I card hospital people and told them the issue and gave them the IME number and UMI number. They sent a mail to CIC to merge both.

Meanwhile I also sent the attachments in webform ,raised the concern.

The issue got resolved the next day. My spouse got VISA as well
Thanks! Will try that