+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM008 Dependants??

Malooki

Apr 1, 2021
Hello
I’m filling out IMM008 and I am a bit confused at the dependant section.
My husband , who I’m sponsoring , has three kids. Although they are not coming to Canada for the moment , we are including them in the application do they can travel in the future.
They are so many questions being asked , like school and employment. They are between the ages of 5-9. Do I need to fill it out ?
i find it strange cause the questions are asked as though they are dressing thedependent themselves (“YOU current marital status”, “ as shown on YOUR passport “$

am I just overthinking it ?

Malooki

Apr 1, 2021
Hello
My husband , who I’m sponsoring , has three kids. Although they are not coming to Canada for the moment , we are including them in the application do they can travel in the future.
They are so many questions being asked , like school and employment. They are between the ages of 5-9. Do I need to fill it out ?
i find it strange cause the questions are asked as though they are dressing thedependent themselves (“YOU current marital status”, “ as shown on YOUR passport “$

It’s also asking stuff like occupation and intended occupation. Do I just write NA

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello

Yes, you are overthinking it.

I just wrote student and student for each child (occupation and current occupation).