PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
IMM0008ENY Generic Application form – Specific to Pakistani applicants

I have 2 dependent kids of 5 and 2 years of age respectively . They have registration / Citizenship numbers in records National Database authority which has issued a standard document mentioning the details of both kids. Though my kids will get National Identity card (with same Registration / citizenship numbers ) when they will get to 18 years of age.

The questions:
1- Should I click at “Yes” that my children have National Identity Document ?
2- IF yes, then what date to write as Expiry date, because the document doesn’t say any expiry date. It has just the issue date and that is same for both of my kids.
3- Can I write their Occupation as preschool / Play group students
4- CAn I write their Intended Occupations as "Not known"
5- Can I write “0” as total number of years of education ?
6- Do I still need to fill Additional Dependendants application form IMM0008DEPENU when i have added all dependenat details of my spouse and 2 kids in deneric application form ?

ishaikh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
Soon Inshallah
Irfan - I had exactly the same scenario so i wrote the expiry date as Issue date + years your child will turn 18.

My daughter is not going to school ... so i write her current occupation as AT HOME and intended as N.A
and yes the education is 0 years.
For question 6 i am not sure !!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfanyusuf said:

I have 2 dependent kids of 5 and 2 years of age respectively . They have registration / Citizenship numbers in records National Database authority which has issued a standard document mentioning the details of both kids. Though my kids will get National Identity card (with same Registration / citizenship numbers ) when they will get to 18 years of age.

The questions:
2- IF yes, then what date to write as Expiry date, because the document doesn't say any expiry date. It has just the issue date and that is same for both of my kids.
6- Do I still need to fill Additional Dependendants application form IMM0008DEPENU when i have added all dependenat details of my spouse and 2 kids in deneric application form ?
1. If they don't have a DOCUMENT, just say no and then you don't need to deal with the expiration date and explaining why you cannot submit a copy since they don't have a National Identity Document, just a citizenship NUMBER. You can always add a note with the citizenship number so they have it as reference and explain that they won't have a document until they are 18.
2. n/a
3. Yes
4. Why not write student?
5. Yes
6. No - you can now add them to the new imm0008 directly.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
irfanyusuf said:

The questions:
2- IF yes, then what date to write as Expiry date, because the document doesn't say any expiry date. It has just the issue date and that is same for both of my kids.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

go on this link.....it will help or guide u in fillin all the appln forms

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Thanks a lot ishaikh, ohcanadiana and JAggy999 for teh valued inputs

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Dear Ohcanadiana

Your inputs are important. You are right we must click NO to NAtional Identity Document for children of under 18 years. And add a note to NAtional Database document as you said. Thanks a gain.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfanyusuf said:
Dear Ohcanadiana

Your inputs are important. You are right we must click NO to NAtional Identity Document for children of under 18 years. And add a note to NAtional Database document as you said. Thanks a gain.
You're welcome. Good luck with your application!

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfanyusuf said:

The questions:
1) Yes ,you have to mention YES......You already did mention that you have standard documents by National Database authority mentioning the details of both kids
2)The date when they will get the NIC i.e. after 18 years
3)Under the occupation column you have to write Dependent
4)N/A
5) 0

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Dear Kenamen

Thanks for your response. Yes I do have the Document mentioning citizenship number of both kids. But the document does not have any expiry date. Moreover the document says , “The entry of abovementioned 2 under 18 years children of this family is available in our record. As soon as the abovementioned children reach the age of 18 years, apply for the National Identity Card” , and that “Keep this certificate safe because on reaching the age of 18 years the card of the children shall be issued in reference to abovementioned numbers”

In this respect do I still need to click yes and provide the citizenship number. If yes, the expiry date of the same document will be different in case of both the kids. Wouldn’t it create confusion?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irfanyusuf said:
Dear Kenamen

Thanks for your response. Yes I do have the Document mentioning citizenship number of both kids. But the document does not have any expiry date. Moreover the document says , “The entry of abovementioned 2 under 18 years children of this family is available in our record. As soon as the abovementioned children reach the age of 18 years, apply for the National Identity Card” , and that “Keep this certificate safe because on reaching the age of 18 years the card of the children shall be issued in reference to abovementioned numbers”

In this respect do I still need to click yes and provide the citizenship number. If yes, the expiry date of the same document will be different in case of both the kids. Wouldn't it create confusion? NO

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Thnaks again. And what about putting the forms not applicvable to me for example additional dependants forms etc . Shoould I attach them as blank and paste N/A or just skip the form and document cheklist numbering.

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Dear Jaggy / all

Need your experienced sugegstion. One of my friends sent his application last week which was received last Friday May 4th 2012 at CIC via courier service (he checked with courier) but he did not receive official acknowledgement of receipt by CIC. According to him till monday the cap was not reached for his category. He just checked last night (Tuesday) and unfortunately he found that the website says cap reached for all categories. The question is ;

1- Would his application be considered ?
2- If the cap is reached, does CIC still accept the couriers sent or refuse accepting the posts and return ?
3- How to ceck teh exact date on which the cap was reached ?
4- Normally what time frame they sent intimation of application receipt.

Regards
Irfan