+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM0008ENU_2D question 4 and 10

Luisba

Jan 3, 2014
Hi guys,

In the question 4 it asks the immigration office requested, and I assume is Sydney, Nova Scotia, correct?

And in the question 10 it asks about the status and dates.

I have the concern about the start date because:

• First I came as a student
  • Then I got my PART TIME work permit
  • Then I got my Full time work permit (3 years)

By the time I finished school, I jumped through full time (2nd Jan 2013), based on the fact that you CANNOT work full time during study periods.

My 3 year work permit was given in MARCH, but I have had my other work permit.

Which date should I put in the form?? The one of the first work permit? The one on the second work permit? The one in which I started working full-time?

All those dates are different.

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Luisba said:
Hi guys,

In the question 4 it asks the immigration office requested, and I assume is Sydney, Nova Scotia, correct?

CPP-Ottawa

And in the question 10 it asks about the status and dates.

I have the concern about the start date because:

• First I came as a student
  • Then I got my PART TIME work permit
  • Then I got my Full time work permit (3 years)

By the time I finished school, I jumped through full time (2nd Jan 2013), based on the fact that you CANNOT work full time during study periods.

My 3 year work permit was given in MARCH, but I have had my other work permit.

Which date should I put in the form?? The one of the first work permit? The one on the second work permit? The one in which I started working full-time?

All those dates are different.

Thanks

You're holding a work permit right now? Then put 'Worker' in the field. When did you get your first work permit ( Given that you've been on work permit since that day ) ? Put that date in the 'from' field and either today's date in the 'to' field or print and write 'present day' by hand (if possible).

See comments in red.