04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Hi to All!
I am 2004 applicant from Pakistan ,Islamabad .My case is now transfered to UK.They asked me to fill form again.Kinldy guide me which location I fill in the IMM0008 Form column of VISA OFFICE REQUETED FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR APPLICATION either I write Islamabad or London as I have got documentation update request letter form UK CIC.
If I fill London cic then incase if interview would be conducted then,where I go for Interview London or Islamabad.or incase interview would be waived where I send Passort for visa?
Third question is in schedule 1 form there is column states that Have ever been refused for temporary resident and bla bla visa.I have refused for UK Student Visa so should I mention this rejection IF YES will it impact negatively on immigration application and should i show them the refusal letter also?
Fourth question My Executive MBA(14 courses) (Weekend classes of 1.5 years))from a private institute will completed in december 2010.Tehy will issue me marks sheet (even I get less than 3 GPA) but certificate will be issued in august 2010.Would this marksheet be acepted and considered for education marked increase as I did 16 years B.Phamracy University Degree?
Thanks

khawerrabbani

Jul 20, 2010
Dear Qasim

I am a 2005 Applicant of Islamabad Office; my case has also been transferred to London Office. Kindly keep me updated of the developments at your end. Are you from Karachi?

Khawer Rabbani

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qasim786 said:
Hi to All!
I am 2004 applicant from Pakistan ,Islamabad .My case is now transfered to UK.They asked me to fill form again.Kinldy guide me which location I fill in the IMM0008 Form column of VISA OFFICE REQUETED FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR APPLICATION either I write Islamabad or London as I have got documentation update request letter form UK CIC.

You will write London

If I fill London cic then incase if interview would be conducted then,where I go for Interview London or Islamabad.or incase interview would be waived where I send Passort for visa?

Interview will be held in Islamabad if required.

Third question is in schedule 1 form there is column states that Have ever been refused for temporary resident and bla bla visa.I have refused for UK Student Visa so should I mention this rejection IF YES will it impact negatively on immigration application and should i show them the refusal letter also?

Write YES and attach the documents related to that rejection, it will not have effect your application they just need to know everything.

Fourth question My Executive MBA(14 courses) (Weekend classes of 1.5 years))from a private institute will completed in december 2010.Tehy will issue me marks sheet (even I get less than 3 GPA) but certificate will be issued in august 2010.Would this marksheet be acepted and considered for education marked increase as I did 16 years B.Phamracy University Degree?

As you MBA is not completed yet you wont get points for that but once its completed and your application is still in process than you can send the documents.

Thanks
Cheers
Saki