Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
Hello everyone!

Who must fill out the IMM 5669 form (schedule A - background/declaration)? It says the principal applicant has to fill it out, but also their spouse. I'm the spouse but also the person sponsoring, must I fill this out as well?

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Anyone can fill it out the form IMM 5669. At the end make sure the signature is of the Applicant on the form....

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princesultan said:
Hello everyone!

Who must fill out the IMM 5669 form (schedule A - background/declaration)? It says the principal applicant has to fill it out, but also their spouse. I'm the spouse but also the person sponsoring, must I fill this out as well?
The principal applicant completes this and any dependent they have over the age of 18 that is ALSO applying for PR to Canada. These forms are generic, used in all classes of immigration applications which is why it asks for spouses as well. You, as a the sponsor are already a Canadian citizen or PR. You do not need to fill it out because you are not applying for any immigration status to Canada for yourself.

princesultan

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-13
AOR Received.
08-09-13
Med's Done....
10-05-13
rjessome said:
The principal applicant completes this and any dependent they have over the age of 18 that is ALSO applying for PR to Canada. These forms are generic, used in all classes of immigration applications which is why it asks for spouses as well. You, as a the sponsor are already a Canadian citizen or PR. You do not need to fill it out because you are not applying for any immigration status to Canada for yourself.
excellent. so it is only my spouse who fills out this form. to confirm, i will NOT fill out this form.

SIDD007

Dec 18, 2015
Hi,
I am currently seeking PR under EE category and have not received it yet. I am in post ITA stage and got recently married. I have added all the necessary docs in my profile but cic has requested me to submit IMM 5669. SHould i and my wife both submit this forms? If yes, should there be 2 forms or just one?
Please advise
Thanks

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
SIDD007 said:
Hi,
I am currently seeking PR under EE category and have not received it yet. I am in post ITA stage and got recently married. I have added all the necessary docs in my profile but cic has requested me to submit IMM 5669. SHould i and my wife both submit this forms? If yes, should there be 2 forms or just one?
Please advise
Thanks
you will have better luck posting this question in the EE forum on this site. this forum is specific to family class sponsorships (ie: spousal, parental, dependant). there are different rules for each category, so most people on here are not going to be familiar with EE.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
bhanu_kaushal said:
Hey Guys, Do the applicant need to physically sign the Form or Electronically?

Thanks
Signature must be original. It must be physically signed.