+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A: Help Please

arespinoza

Sep 8, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently applying for AINP, we are sending the documents this week. There is a question on one of the Form IMM 5669 Schedule A that has me worried.

(d)Have you ever been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or Temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
(e) Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?

I was taken by my family to the US as an infant so I had no choice in the mater. Once I finished HS (18 yrs old) I left the US. Because I was unlawfully present in the US, when I tried to applied for visitors visa but was denied entry and bar for 10 years from entering the US.

Will this automatically disqualify me from AINP how much will this effect my chances?

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Us and Canada share most of their criminal database , I m not so sure abt immigration database but u are better off asking an actual immigration lawyer or giving an anonymous call to cic before misrepresenting cuz if that ll be another big issue if they found out later down the road.

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya thats true u should ask to any qualified lawyer . my personal advice is u should inform
becs that time u were minor and not able to take any decision so it wasnt your fault.i guess
i will not be a big issue.