+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5669 Schedule A - Got an email from CIC Vienna, asking for the form again

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
This is what we got in the email today:

"""Please provide photocopies of your complete military booklet (including the blank pages) with certified translations of the pages with records."""

"""Please complete questions 8 and 12 in the Schedule A form by providing information as of the month you filled 18 (September 2000 ) – to the present"""

I am sponsoring my husband and he has never attended the military, so I am assuming that the request to provide photocopies of the military booklet is a mistake?

The schedule A form is a tricky one; unfortunately we weren't cautious and didn't save a copy of this. We will try to fill out this form in more detail maing sure we include all the dates and months needed since he was 18, I am just afraid that some of the months might not match our original Schedule A form, will this turn out to be a problem?

Also, should we include all activities until present, meaning today, or up until they received our application?

TIA for the help, very much appreciate it!

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
to present = the day you refill out the form, not the date you applied initially.

it may be worth sending a Case specific enquiry and getting clarification on the military thing. also, double check the name and uci match the applicant.

as for the other form, you want to make sure you don't leave ANY gaps in dates. that is a common reason for it being requested. i don't think it will be that big of a deal if dates don't match perfectly to what you wrote in the first one. it would be odd if the dates were way off, not just a matter of days. if you can't remember information from specific dates, then still include the dates with information about what you do remember doing during that time. again, they don't want any gaps in dates.

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
Our Schedule A form had to be redone as well My spouse is 55 and he had to go back to age 18 so we just put on holiday in the areas between jobs as the previous person said they want no spaces for example Jan 1999-jan 2000 worked for computer company,Dartmouth,Nova Scotia Jan 2000-feb 2000 holiday. I suppose you could put unemployed as well.

Evgenia

Mar 7, 2016
We have applied outland while my husband is visiting us here. Our application was sent in May and since then my husband extended his visitor stay. He has now been with us in Canada with a visitor status for 9 months. Should I include this in question 12 of Schedule A where it says list all addresses where you have lived. Would this affect our application since we applied outland?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Yes, put his address in Canada. 9 months is too long to omit. In any case, you can be a visitor in a country, but still put your address there as your residential address.
It won't affect his application, since it is OK with CIC if outland applicants stay in Canada as visitors while the application is being processed.

They request a new form because they want to know what the applicant has been doing since the date you sent in the application. If you cannot remember the exact dates you put before, you can put what you think is correct, then attach an explanation that you are not sure of some of the dates because it was so long ago.